COVID-19 Risk Assessment
Corona Virus (COVID-19) Strategy
Over the next few days, weeks, months we are all facing a challenge to keep us protected from the Corona Virus (COVID-19). Like most businesses, we have been reviewing the guidance issued by the Government to help boutiques ensure they create a safe environment for our beautiful brides and their entourage and also for our team. With this in mind here is Verona Couture’s COVID-19 strategy plan. We hope this will put your mind at rest and enable you to get excited about visiting our boutique.
Prior to your appointment you will receive these guidelines for you to read and be reassured regarding your visit. We do ask that if you showing any COVID-19 signs or have a temperature that you reschedule your appointment until you are feeling better.
- During this time there will only be one member of staff at all times.
- During the appointment we will be wearing a face mask and gloves and using hand sanitiser.
Arriving for your appointment:
- All visits will be by appointment only, the door will be locked during your appointment to ensure that nobody else enters. Your appointment will be two hours long, please keep to your appointment times.
- By attending your appointment at Verona Couture you and your guests are confirming you are not showing any signs of COVID-19 and have not been in touch with anyone who has COVID-19 within the last 14 days (By entering the boutique you & your guests do so entirely at your own risk).
- You will be given a face mask (we have special bride ones), foot coverings or slippers and gloves to wear. You will also be asked to wash or sanitise you hands.
- Hand sanitiser will also be available throughout your appointment.
- There will be time to discuss your dress likes and dislikes etc. Any gowns you choose to try on will be transferred to the fitting room and placed on a rail.
- Your guests will be taken to their seating area, where they will be asked to remain throughout the appointment.
- Refreshments will still be available however, during this time they will be served in disposable drinkware so that we can minimise any germs etc.
- When getting into your dress the consultant will be wearing a face mask and gloves. We ask for our brides to do the same.
- The dress can be fastened either by the consultant with the brides permission or by one of the brides guests with guidance from the consultant.
- When at the seating area, you will be able to remove your face mask as our sofas are 2 metres away from the pedestal.
- As we know you are limited to guests you can bring, we are actively welcoming you to use our WiFi to connect with your entourage / bride tribe during the appointment. We are able to offer you a video conferencing system to allow you to connect with all your friends and family during your appointment. This means absolutely nobody needs to miss out on your special moment as you say YES to the dress!
- To minimise contact we are recommending bank transfers for payment or use of our contactless payment system.
After your Appointment:
- All dresses tried on will be steamed inside and out.
- All accessories tried on will also be thoroughly steamed and/or wiped down.
- All surfaces will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes / cleaner between appointments.
- Paper hand towels in the bathroom will be restocked / bins removed.
Saying Yes to the Dress:
During your appointment we would usually celebrate when you say ‘Yes To The Dress’, although we can’t hug etc. We do have a special something to help you celebrate the moment.
Finally, I would like you to know that I am right behind every bride who puts so much trust in me and will aim to make all appointments as special as they always have been, whilst also ensuring you feel safe and protected.
We can’t wait to see you all soon.
Simone and the V.C Team